Gossip has always been more than talking about the person who has just left the room – it is the original social network. In our Spring 2017 issue we contemplated the ethics of gossip and attempted to disentangle perceptions from reality.
- Award-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald on breaking the Snowden story
- Hannah Black on gossip as a secret language of resistance among women
- Atossa Araxia Abrahamian investigates fake news in the 2016 US Election
- Artist Laure Prouvost's dynamic, feminist interpretation of Dior’s new vision
- Photography by Joanna Piotrowska, Estelle Hanania and Joyce Ng