In Autumn 2017 we felt the moment had arrived to have our own party. At a time when party politics in America were descending into a raucous food fight and the UK was experiencing a resurgence in political party membership, we created an issue dedicated to the party, paying tribute to its myriad forms.
- Emily Segal on astrology and crisis
- Artist Sarah Dobai and novelist Tom McCarthy’s new photo-poem vision for Calvin Klein
- A.S. Hamrah on the reactionary decadence of Sofia Coppola's cinema
- Tamsin Blanchard investigates the return of the party heel
- Acclaimed writers Charlie Fox, Ottessa Moshfegh and Justin E.H. Smith
UK FREE SHIPPING