Where are you from? Where are you coming in from? Where are you going next? TANK’s idea of travel moves beyond crude notions of geography. We prize open-ended movement over fixed destinations and disorientation over self-actualisation. Our 2018 Travel issue delights in the ability of an unfamiliar space to both heighten and suspend our sense of reality.
- Gucci director Alessandro Michele and artist Maurizio Cattelan in Shanghai
- Artist Ellie Ga recounts the five months she spent on a research vessel at the North Pole with Anna Della Subin
- Setsuko Klossowska de Rola talks samurai values, tragic love stories and the shared sensibility between France and Japan
- Novelist Nadifa Mohamed embraces World Cup fever in Paris
- Photography from Eric Chakeen, Richard Dowker and Catherine Hyland
- Interviews with Alexander Chee, Chloe Aridjis, Joe Kennedy and Halima Aden
UK FREE SHIPPING