In autumn 2018, we celebrated our 20th birthday with the bumper TANK Epoch Issue – a meditation on our own particular epoch and other eras of tectonic shifts. As always the magazine encompassed critical analysis and incisive thought, this time turning our lens to subjects as varied as the physics of time, the nature of the image, the transformation of the consumer and the new, new reality of global geopolitics.
- Benjamin H. Bratton offers an autobiographical riff on the end of history
- Theorist, writer and artist Victor Burgin discusses his notion of photography’s apparatus
- Hellen van Meene reinterprets Caravaggio’s The Seven Works of Mercy through this season’s Gucci
- Suzy Hansen reflects on her book Notes on a Foreign Country, a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize, in her hometown of Istanbul
- Interviews with Dunya Mikhail, Malcolm Harris and Vahni Capildeo
- Flash fiction from Lynne Tillman
UK FREE SHIPPING